Tuesday, October 11, 2005

i jus hrd something.. and i'm so not happy about it... SO SO SO SO not happy about it.

my day started so badly.. waking up before 9am.. and rot till i go for work.. when i reach my work place.. i got scolded by person (whom i freakingly dislike.. even before she scold me. coz she's damn freaking fake). and i was scolded for something that i did correctly. and she was the one at fault. it all went like this..

each time when i type invoice for tour packages.. i will put the check in as

"sin-gen: 1400hrs (10/10) c/i: 1330hrs"

fine.. today morning.. my customer made a big din.. coz the company upgraded his coach.. but can't contact him.. so he dind't know.. and that woman whom is damn fake.. go and scold him about it.. hello?! she got nothing better to do than to pick a fight with customers is it?! then nvm.. then she come and push fault with ppl... like wth lah! then she come and tell me taht i didn't go and tell my customer blar blar blar blar.. ok fine.. then i was filing that invoice at that time.. so i showed her.. and said i did.. then.. she snatched my invoice.. and go and scream kinda loudly for my colleague, jiayi, who was out for lunch. she was telling me that the customer was scolding her loh.. okok.. fine... she can't find her.. so she go and complain to my another colleague and know wht she told her? "hey.. i found that invoice.. i dug it out" EXCUSE ME?! u SNATCHED that invoice from me loh! dig?! okok.. so good thing u claim.. bad ones u push?! then when jia yi is back.. i asked her wht's happening.. so.. i got the whole pic. my customer didn't know that the time changed.. coz they can't reach him. and when he reached late, that idiot go and scream her head off at them lah maybe not scream. but reprimanded them, so my cust wasn't happy.. and was like.. complaining to jiayi.. and jiayi didn't say anything.. coz it's like.. u can't do anything liao rite.. then that idiot was so angry.. coz jiayi didn't stand up on her side lah! then the whole day.. she was scolding ppl... i come in only scold me. HELLO! R*^%$&%$*%&^5 argh! everyone had been talking about this matter since i step into office.. till i knock off at 10pm loh.! even dinner time they also talking about it. fine.. whtever.. maybe she menopause.. her menopause damn jialat lah! other than her.. my life in the company was great! ARGH... i love it when she's off. the office is damn peaceful.. if not.. she will complain andEVERY small little things.. cupboard nv close only.. she will say "WHY U ALL NV CLOSE?! our company's furniture need to use for at least 10 yrs one leh! no wonder it spoils lah.. got ppl like u all" like wth.. then every morning.. she will keep the newspaper to herself.. excuse me?! it's the company's paper.. not urs.

ARGH!! enough of her... every thing spoils my day... except for jose carreras' show.. i managed to catch it.. haha from my work place.. take bus home is ontl half an hour.. hhha! damn fast! i love it! hahahaz, one word to describe the performance.. fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home