Monday, October 31, 2005

heee pon-ed sch today... woke up late today... forgotten that i'm suppose to go out with ting at 10am.. i tot she would forget.. but who knows.. she remembers.. luckily she didn't scold me for not waking up early.. hehe.. poor her, look for me for so long, she called my house.. but i'm too lazy to get out of my bed, and my HP was off. hahaz.. in the end.. we went out, to town. we started talking about our sch days.. it's so weird to know that we became good friends with each other... sec one.. she was labelled the "ah-lian" of the class by me... coz she really look lian loh.. and she's damn fierce.. i forgot under wht circumstances i spoke to her.. but i jus did, from there.. we became closer.. go where also us, but we only talk in sch, after sch, she will go off faster than anyone of us. after sch, we don't contact each other, and this goes on till sec 2, i almost land myself into a bio class becoz of her.. coz we wanna be in the same class, but luckily i didn't if not i will die of bio, but that doesn't harm our relationship. somehow, she made me feels special and wanted. she doesn't give me wht i wanted, but jus straight forward with me. she says things that i don't like, does things that i don't like. but she respect me, she's always there for me. she's those kinda siao person but i'm those serious type. we are of diff character it's jus fate that we are good friends. we seldom talk.. but know wht's happening. wht can i say about this friendship? i'm jus satisfied with it. i hope that we will not lose contact with each other.

sian loh.. next sat i've got function, but i haven't decided wht to where... where's my manager?! my "theme" will be bridal.. but dress wht man?! that morning still got band.. after that will have to rush down to SAFRA.. i think it's at the bukit merah side de.. i haven't even prepare my things.. nvm lah.. i think as long as i provide entertainment to them ba...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home