Sunday, October 30, 2005

what is that that i've achieved in life due to my capabilities... nothing... it's all by luck. it's jus flukes!! my dreams will nv come true.. why am i so lousy? why am i so lazy? do i really belong in this world? maybe i'm overly exhausted? don't think so.. where's my confidence? do i have it? i can build ppl's.. where's mine? who's there to build mine...? or do i even need it?

m'sia travel fair ended quite badly for me... got some super idiotic customers.. and this stupid guy.. whom i shall not mention who or wht is he... made me write the whole TBF.. then tell me don't wan... at first still say till so confirmed.. wasted my time.. and another customer jus practically doesn't understand simple english.. when i slightly raise my voice. then say i'm very fierce... crap... and this couple.. who is so demanding... and fussy... whtever. it's my fault.. fault always lies with me... since young.. from me... i wonder wht am i.. a jinx? maybe loh... who's happy with me?

this is not a world meant for me...

broken into pieces...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home