Monday, October 24, 2005

nothing seems to be going right since the past week... day by day something must happen... on sat... i left work in a hurry coz i was rushing for band.. then know wht? i forgot to clear my table.. clear my things and put them back... i had to call nora to keep them for me... and worse of all.. my day cash for that day was short of cash! today ivy, the accountant called then i realised and recall... glenda took it (cause it was on her table).. but i think.. she wanna teach me a lesson bah... getting more and more forgetful... time flies when i'm working LM... or maybe only jus today?

today ar.. that very &^%^*%$ person in my office.. tell customer wrong things. then i almost kanna sia... sigh... no like no like... so fast.. attachment is gonna come to an end... so much things had happened that i forgot alot of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home