Friday, November 04, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya to all my muslim friends!! today was a public hol.. but yet again.. i woke up EARLYYyyy... jus to go brian's house and pick up something.. over at his place... was kinda surprised that rah woke up so early.. (coz she got tuition mah) then when edwin reached.. his reaction was like "eh.. y are u here" HAHAZ... struggled very long.. then decided to go work.. lucky i went.. if not... they will be SUPER busy. today i alr super busy liao... only found time at 9pm to eat.. we ordered KFC.... brian came while i'm makaning to see glenda... then he kinda start learning soemthing lah.. till after work.. that's the highlight of tonight.. TA DAH!! yar.. my cousin and dad was waiting outside of my workplace to bring me for supper, that was our original plan... but it crashed all becoz of a thai man..

i was at the escalator... when i saw this man pinching my cousin's ass (my cousin is only 12... a boy) i was damn disgusted.. brian saw it too lah.. he was disgusted too... ARGH! thne i told my dad... my dad confronted him.. then my dad said that he wanna call police.. i tot he fake fake de... but really... while waiting for police.. the man wanna go away... my dad attempted to stop him and he started a fight... that my dad had to pin him down.. OMG OMG.... sigh... but i know at that moment i can't stand it.. i was screaming here and there.. but i can't remember wht was i screaming about liao.. but damn pai seh lah.. coz i was in transtar uniform. -shys- some ppl asked.. but id id'nt reply.. jus ask them to go away... the guy... a thai, keep saying.. fuck u.. fuck u... i wanna fuck u.. sigh.. i was quite pissed by that few words.. police took like 15 mins to come? to be truthful.. i was quite diappointed... coz they took quite long.. when they come.. then they took over.. dad and my cousin have to go to police station tml morning loh.. sighie.. there goes my supper.. then i realised that while waiting for me.. this thai guy alr attempted to touch my cousin's ass.. then after that, he grabbed my cousin's shoulder... and say something like "i wanna have sex with u" upon knowing that.. my dad says that he smelled of his liquor.. then tell him to go away and go home.. well.. drunk person mah... who knows he followed... and still come and pinch my cousin's ass and let me see.. DIAO DIAO!!

i was kinda worried that it affects my company.. like customer calling up and kpo.. so i told glenda wht happened.. she was funnier lah! she keep asking y i nv tel her earlier.. then she can go and fight... coz she was in a bad mood today also.. and the methods she told me ar... damn funny lah! hehehe... i think, my family is going to laugh over it.. with a person like my dad.. it's meant to be like... not very good.. he can turn it into a big joke.. DIAO! hahahz... BAh wht a unforgettable night.. nv did i expect myself to get so close to a case... sigh sigh.. and nv did i tot i would call 999 and report a case...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home