Wednesday, November 02, 2005

should i do soft straightening? i'm so tempted.. of course i will look neater in that... but then... not as dead as rebonding..

expect a call to come in today.. but it didn't.. was quite disappointed... i guess she forgot about it? talking about phone calls.. recently i've been receiving some stupid bo liao sms from this no. 76699.. was so.. eew de sms lah.. i don't even know who are they... these sms actually came in months ago.. but i didn't care lah.. i tot i gave my no. wrongly to such things.. but u know what?! such smses, charge u $1 for sms u received too! that time my bill.. solely for THAT 76699 was 40 bucks! i didn't reply at all... after that time... my smses was peacful again.. till mid of last month.. then it came it.. hell man! i bear and bear... complain to my friend loh... brian kept asking me to call M1 but then i was kinda lazy lah... till today, i bth... i received the sms while i was on the bus out to meet my friend.. so i called up M1... told them my situation, and they was kind enough to help me.. to give me the no. of that agent. and so i called.. it was something called M talk... so i told them about my situation again lah.. then the person tell me "ms.. u have subscribe to our online chat since january 2003" WAH.. i was like.. fuming mad after i heard that.. so nicely i replied "excuse me.. i've only subcribe to this no. only LAST YEAR mar/apr it's 2004.. NOT 2003!" then she keep insisting that i did lah.. then in jus said "ms, i find it ridiculous about this.. when i got these smses months ago.. i tot i did soemthing wrong.. and i jus blindly paid that 40 over odd dollars, but now that things have reach a limit.. i find it ridiculous!" i was quite pek chek with them lah.. they didn't offer to help me but insist that i did such a thing... i almost scream at the gal over the phone... i'm also in the service line.. yes.. i understand no one likes customer's yelling.. but pls offer ur help before u try to insist that i signed it up rite... in the end.. she referred me to her superior i think... but that was mins later... BAH! i wonder how will my bill look like this time round! sigh... i wonder wht's the solution that they will offer me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home