Thursday, December 08, 2005

workaholic? maybe... ytr morning. i was darn hungry... so ate a dumpling to sch... after sch.. i didn't eat with my classmates coz i tot i will be going home for lunch... so jus ate a curry puff.. then.. after my project meeting.. i went straight to work.. (anyway.. brian.. thanks for lending me ur lappy ytr..)... work was quite draggy ytr... was hungry at the same time.. only till 7pm.. i gave up.. went out and look for food.. almost get myself waffles again.. but i'm really sick of waffles... glenda asked me to go CC get food.. and so i did.. only when i started eating.. then i know y i'm so hungry.. i realised that i dind't eat proper food for the whole day... i've spoilt my gastric le. =( bah. sighie.!

i remember how u tease that i was stupid when i couldn't guess wht's underneath the wrapping paper.. i remembered how u used to encourage me... i remember how we used to chat.. i remember the way u look at me when u talk to me... i remember every single thing.. but that are jus pure memories that i can keep.. can we stay the same? can't we be different? i'm missing u...

i was wrapping my friend's xmas present when i suddenly remembered u.. ahhh.. crap... bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home