Wednesday, March 08, 2006

hmmmm....

i also dunnoe wht to blog alr... nothing to blog about actually.. oh yar.. except for one.. i've got a super early birthday present.. and that's from my mom.. something that i've set my eyes on 5 years ago... the peanuts family's orchestra puzzle!!! bleah... went marina and suntec to haunt for it, but no avail, went bugis to get it... keke.. -thanks qi who accompanied me around- i practically jus went out to get that puzzle then come home le... BAH!!!

working on night shift these few days... not gonna be online.. not gonna see him online.. to be honest.. i'm scared.. wht if his feelings fade for me? ppl like me have the rights to say wht's love? i miss him alot.... alot.... -pulls hair-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home