Friday, March 03, 2006

SAD.... why like that?!! aiyo... ytr.. i've got a shocking news... i can't believe wht i saw and hear, saddened me... today.. mei mei tell me she's going to tender... working is not as fun anymore... siaw chin not going to be there... mei mei not going to be there.. who's there for me? seems like.. those whom i don't really know.. if not.. new ppl... no one i can share my tots with during office hours... but i understand her decision... sigh... has been trying to dig time out to meet him.. but it seems like.. either of us are always busy.. when i'm free.. he's busy.. when he's free.. i'm busy... he's flying off again... -pulls hair-

Tml working ME... i'm looking forward to work.. but dind't expect to start it off with ME... a lil.. not looking forward to it liao.. i think alot of my schedule will be ME coz... had requested.. becoz of band... -roar!!-

i'm having an exam hangover.. i woke up at 7.30am today.. with all my CM thingy in my mind. and.. i'm bored... v bored... i wanna go for a holiday.. but.. no $$ sianz..

my mood is... -----------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home