Sunday, July 30, 2006

BAHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm superly tired..today... considered last day of work le ba.. i dunnoe if i wanna go for that 2 days work in aug.. how "responsible" of me right?! well.. it feels a lil.. sad... after all.. worked there for 1 yr... after so much happy or unhappiness.. blar... yups

there's something.. that has been in my mind.. but well.. nope... other than myself.. and leen.. there's no one i've spoken to... this is not nice... i don't feel good.. nice... safe.... free from tots?

exam is coming.. but i'm still slacking... argh!!

i'm having a mood swing...

when will i have time to pack my luggage?

i jus realised... that.. i've.. RARELY take pictures with my close friend.. i mean like.. me and her/him kind? what's memory for us? dunnoe.. maybe not memories at all or what? or is it really close friend in the first place? argh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home