Tuesday, August 15, 2006

i can see my transformation.. i know and aware of how i've changed... appearrance.. rather big change i guess? or not? dunnoe...

reason for change? -keeping it within me- ask and i may tell?

went to watch Click with some friends... quite a touching movie... cried... came out of the cinema with red eyes.. towards the end of the notice... i was telling myself.. "quite a nice movie.. later go home i wanna tell this friend about it.." to only realised, that he's only 2 seats away from me.. which means.. he's also watching with me lah... reason for that? dunnoe...

-ROAR-

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site What are mortgage broker fees power wheelchairs Painting bookcases Pay 2fbonus 2fextreme 2fasian female domination Lesbian sex stories pink party Panasonic pv-gs400 4mp 3ccd minidv camcorder w12x

 
At 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. dea seized homes Hepa filter review pollen texas southlake camping

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home