Thursday, August 03, 2006

less than 24 hours, i'll be in the sky... flying over to a land where there's alot of... CHEAP stuff... yups.. Thailand, Bangkok. time difference: 1 hour lag... lalalalz.. one thing is.. i'm gonna be glad that i'm able to meet my friends there... thank God for that. it was a coincidence that they happen to be at BKK from a few days ago till the 8th... so.. yup yup!! i'm not entirely excited for my trip actually.. coz i know i wouldn't buy much. nothing much to buy.. no more tees for me.. becoz.. i'm not gonna be enjoying poly life? no point having tees. no more big bags... and i am not the kinda accessories kinda person.. so what am i left with?? SHOES!!! yups!! SHOESSsss =x

gonna miss my friends and family...

i'm still pondering.. where do i stand in this world? like.. no where... nothing i said is accepted.. nothing i did was good to them.. what's good? i gave up.. i didn't choose not to care.. but have u all given a damn on what i've said? most likely jus listen through one ear.. and out another.. or maybe.. becoz i spoke in profound english..

thank you tingz.. i was so unhappy that i told ting everything.. nv once fail to listen to my sch problems and such... like i've mentioned in post-s long ago.. she is my really good friend... no need to say anything.. and things are understood... even things i told her long ago, she can seem to not care about it, but the next time i see her, she would ask me about it.. we were talking about it... why didn't we both do the same, get into the same poly.. and such... if only we were in same poly, same class.. life would me so much different. we are ppl who are from totally different world.. she's ah lian kind.. and me? those that u know lah.. whtever comes out.. is vulgarities most of the time.. (verbal abuse... TSK!!) but we still remain where we were... sharing so much in common. needless to explain my sentence, she understood it instantly what i meant.

good or bad news... either her or brian will be the first i'll inform.... and i'm proud to have them as a friend though i'm a rotten friend lah.. =x sorry... u all don't know how thankful i am to have u all by my side...... yups...