Tuesday, August 01, 2006

BAH... MFS MFS MFS!!!!! -fainted- hahahahahhahaz.. so sick of it... lectures... still need to read all the slides.. it's like.. one week got 1 lecture + 3 slides... so.. how much do i have to read?!

right right... hmmm.. what's next? oh.. thurs.. tourism test! argh! alright.. so be it.. gonna read through.. i also dunnoe when will i have the time to go and pack my luggage, each time my sister walk pass the luggage, she would jus nag at me.. then i'll jus ans "tml i got exam, you study for me?" and she'd jus laugh.. such a meanie rite?! i'm going looney too lah...

however, it's inevitable for me to feel a lil worried. there is that amount of fear in me each time i travel. jus like... the last time i travelled for 8 days, to thai, 3rd day i already a lil home sick.. this time round.. i think i'm gonna miss more than jus home. bleah... haahhhhahz

well.. all the best to myself for test and my trip ba.... ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home