Thursday, September 14, 2006

tears flow...

and flow...

flow...

flow...

when are they gonna stop... no where.. i close my eyes.. close my ears.. give me a day.. free of work.. free of band.. free of everything...

i seem to be the cause of everything... the cause of how things happen.. but seldom the cause of something happy...

poor friends of mine.. no wonder i've got no friend.. serve myself right.. (go ahead and laugh)

more tears are going to flow tml.. hurray to me... i dunnoe what to say or feel.. my day is jus slipping me past day by day...

what i've planned for.. maybe won't need to be used... i can buy the bag i wan now..

i dunnoe what i'm talking...

suddenly.. the feeling of losing.. is so so so scary... was dragged up of bed to hear some bad news last night.. went to work with some things i don't wish to hear... and melinda is being unreasonable again.. (since when has she been reasonable?) perhaps.. nv in this life.. ppl also had enough of melinda...

likie i say.. fear of losing is there.. but its inevitable... lose what? a friend.. and granny...

nothing major for granny.. but lets hope. everything will be fine... not close with her.. but still.. dearest...

oh.. even my granny doesn't like me..

i'm jus a unlikable child...

nobody's child

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home