Wednesday, October 04, 2006

there's this song.. with the most perfect lyrics that feels my heart now... Love you lately by Daniel Powter... but i don't seem to find that lyrics around.. will post it up when i found it...

anyway.. went modesto today, didn't expect the interior to be so darn classy. i tot it's jus another cafe like setting.. who knows.. i got a lil shock, its way off my expectation!! darn nice!! nice place to chill nice place to go with ur close ones.. all in all.. NICE PLACE!!!

getting more and more frustrated with work... sigh...

well.. someone, i don't know... but, showed me his tots through the body language... so i tot, "so that's really the end of the chpt?"

nah.. ppl come and go... take it easy mel... forget it...

honestly, deep in my heart, i wished to hold on.. but i dunnoe if its a wise choice.. but today seems to hint me that i should

all these things doesn't happen overnight. it all accumulate since years ago... both are at faults. i won't blame it to certain things, cos that will be v childish of me.

trying to take it as cool as possible.. why is sadness getting into me now?! what should be in my memories are the good times i had.. not these... can i cry out? be the normal melinda?

that's so much so for not treasuring...

p/s show ur concern for ppl... don't wait till its gone.. then u start crying over it.. no point... i've lost my own battle no one knows how to save it... and i don't know how to..

to you: all the best to u. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home