Monday, October 02, 2006

-Who can make or rather, who made you feel that way?-
sigh... one month already.. and i'm still rotting in the office.. i'm really hating the kind of life that i'm leading in the office.. ppl say is happy money.. sit there do nothing then get paid.. HELLO?! i'm not a person who's entirely stupid or dumb or useless what.. sigh... BAH!!! jus that.. it had been ONE MONTH... and i'm counting...
listening to amazing grace.. reminds me of my deceased aunt... felt kinda sad.. tml i'm gonna be having dinner with her kids before one of them go back for studies... back to perth... tml gonna go HRC again.. memories... haaa... memories are a part of me.. in HRC, holds all my wonderful memories... that will be my 3rd trip of the yr liao.. keke.. oh man! i jus realised.. i went there on the 03/02, 03/03 and tml is 03/10!!! hmmm... ok.. nothing exciting about it... i know.. can they bring me back to those dates? and one more that's 2 yrs ago.
i lost many part of me.. i feel that i'm happier now.. but when time comes.. i know i won't be happy.. this is definitely not what i wan.. i know what i wan.. but then again, will i get it? i dunnoe.. things doesn't look nice or favourable to me.. maybe i'm too sensitive again...
but definitely, i'm losing it.. i dunnoe how to save it... and i ddin't make an effort to.. bcos i dunnoe it will help or make worse.. perhaps, worse. like i say, i felt that i'm a cursed woman.. ppl around me, won't be anygood or get any good.. i'll only harm them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home