Sunday, September 24, 2006

that's what's called life..

sigh... i'm a lil emo today man.. =(
things seemed so so so so diff... and i realised why at the end of the day...

=) what's meant to be yours.. will be yours.. i won't be fighting... a lil no point rite? jus let God's will work.. what he deemed good... be it... i live to serve.. not be served. even if he wanna take away my most impt thing (currently) be it too... i won't fight already... do'nt worry...

i feel like a jinx.. where i go.. seems not to be doing good...
well... nothing i will wanna add.. its a life that i've got to take it.. even if i'm really the jinx...

goodbye to things that left me.. or is leaving me...

anyway.. gonna be taking over some things from my friend tml.. how sweet of my friend to get it over to singapore jus for me... =) thanks...

memories will be a part of me.. nothing much that we have gone through.. not much good memories.. but that will be those that i keep in my heart...

i still miss u...

my vienna boys...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home