Friday, June 04, 2004

i'm back for today!!! hahaha... rotted for the WHOLE entire day at home... hehehe how's my new look? oh.. i mean the blog la... spent my day doing up the blog loh.. hope i wasn't tht bad ba.. it's my first time doing such a thing...

after which... in the noon time.. my cousin from m;sia came over... kinda bored la.. she come my house to rot also... now she's watching VCD... and here i am updating the blog!! *corny* hehehe... hmmm jus pack finish my bag for my malacca trip for monday.. hehe kinda kiasu hor.. hehehe... the next 2 days i won't be at home mah... aggies came over to s'pore.. they have concert at the citivision church of christ.. then later my church mate ask me go.. to indoor stadium for.. the darlene's P&W, i think. she didn't keep me undated.. so i don't know...

sunday morning go church... then have to rush back to prepare for the concert... guess i'll be home late after the concert ba... sacali they got those celebration thingy after tht... grr...dunnoe.. then monday morning have to meet at SIR building there...

hope tht it's a pleasant trip man.... sianz... heard from my cousin tht the hotel i'om staying in is quite a good hotel... but ppl in my church say tht it's 'lan' one.. hehehe

hmmm now a few friends are deciding to watch movie.. all the internet and newspaper cheat one..! their movie times all fake one... don't the real one loh..! kns!!! kind of pissed..!!! hmmm okie la... i try to update real soon.. hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home