Friday, September 24, 2004

here i am.. updating my blog.. eating my my only meal for today, Mac, at BP plaza.. had been real busy for the past week... today too.. in da morning.. wel to mr goh's pace for lesson.. as usual la... today's was kinda tense.. i'm feeling kinda low coz mr goh expected me to be of better musician.. i think he's jus disappointed at me.... sigh!!! did alot of sightreading today i sucks at tht man! buay tahan.. hhehehehe then he was laughing at the way i play my music.. aiyo!.. i damn pai seh loh.. hahahah! after tht... hailed a cab and go sch for LMS... wah seh..boring LMS.... hahahha!

these few days had been so damn busy and stress for me.. alot of things happened.. none are pleasent.. i had all my projects to clear... test to take! argh! but it's all OVER.. no point mentioning rite... sigh!!! i'm getting sick of all these... almost brok down.. even to writing this blog.. i wanna cry.. i wanna cry le loh... i can't stand it le.. too much! sigh.. i don't think i have much to update.. coz i'm really veyr stressed up over here.. i wanna cry... i jus can't take away my stress! enough is enough.. y am i like this?! when have i became like this? why?! God... is this your purpose for me?! i wanna give up.. though i know tht you won't let me carry things tht i can't carry.. but can you stop this.. i really getting sick of it.. at times.. i hope tht he would call on my to join him!! i'm sick!! what is this.. i'm relaly getting pessimistic about myself.. aiya..! i don't care le... i update other days ba.. sorry guys.. so long didn't update le.. once i update also like this.. really very sorry... really.. alot of things had happened... tht i can't handle them... sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home