Monday, August 15, 2005

alallla.! my lappy almost died on me jus now! phew.. it didn't... and it's alive now.! tada! Bah! finally loh.. after like.. 2 nights of irritations... hahahz!

Hmm.. ytr suppose to got for the esplanade beautiful sunday thingy.. in the end didn't... went shopping with manda and rah instead... not really shopping loh.. we sat down for like... 2-3hrs.. chatting... *yak yak yak yak yak* but before that.. rah and i met azre.. hee.. was kinda fun seeing him again (he had a very nice belt.. i want that too! hahaha).. sat there to catch up with him till manda came loh.. heheh! oh yar! i bought cookies! like. after so long of not eating them... haha! after that... met up peee, leen, han, andrew, brian, bea and shin for fireworks... ytr was the last night of fireworks fest, theme for was french... the fireworks was super super nice loh... it's like... soft soft, gentle gentle de... it's like.. so nice lah! i dunnoe how to describe loh! it's romantic in a sense... haha.! NICE NICE... like meteor shower.. (is tht the correct spelling?). i jus stood there quietly to enjoy... hahaz. though it's only a 15 mins show... but.. all the climbing is worth it loh! haha.. took some pics.. i shall post later.. it's in my desktop..

lucky my sister was in a good mood ytr.. let me use her desktop whil she's slping.. if not.. i can't do my projects... she don't like those typing sound when she's slping.. so whenever we use her desktop while she's slping.. she will scream at us... hee..

didn't had enough slp.. but still woke up before my alarm rings.. BAH... did my stuff quickly.. and off i am.. in front of the desktop and my lappy... and the phone of course.. with the singnet man.. sigh.. the first time i called... the man was kinda helpful... but still.. i can't get connected.. so... i called again... this second man was damn rude lah! he blamed all the things onto my lappy when i did nothing! but still.. he helped me.. both the man are so contradicting loh... the first guy asked me to check box A.. and the second guy asked me to uncheck box A... cute hor... then i was super late for lesson.. lesson is at 9.. i left home at 9.15am... took a cab.. duh... was about to slp during lesson.. still moodless.. dunnoe y.. everything felt so stranger to me.. coz maybe i'm not that well lah.. even projects things i didn't wanna have much say... wht's with me man?! sigh.. came home early.. called singnet again.. finally! they helped me to solve my problem.. but actually.. one more addition step compared to wht the previous 2 guys had instructed me to do..! hahaha! nvm.. as long as it's back.. if not i will die.. my desktop don't have MS office..

Bah! not going for ensemble again tonight.. i bet yuri is kinda pissed off with me le.. it's the second week i didn't go le.. but this week i really can't go... have to go church later at 8pm... boo! guilty....
things had changed... when will i get back the "melinda"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home