Tuesday, November 01, 2005

HAPPY DEEPAVALI to all my indian friends! eh.. did i spell wrongly? if i did, my apologies... well well.. today had a good day.. was quite spoilt today.. so happy.. woke up damn early today... so... laze around before going for work. reached work place was kinda early.. han ying was busy.. haha.. so only chat around with glenda.. then awhile later go TGM le... did all the data entry from MTF till about 6pm then go home..

while walking home... my sis called... coz i asked her to buy some food for me.. then she asked me to wait downstairs.. and that dad will bring us out for dinner.. and so he did.. went to teck whye. wht we wanted to eat didn't open.. but we had fun laughing at my cousin.. poor him, always kanna by my dad... well.. though going out with my dad was fun coz of all the jokes... but.. still... (those who knows... knows) but i feel like a spoilt brat today again.. becoz of me.. they have to drive all the way back to panjang first then go for dinner... then thurs, they are coming out again.. upon knowing that i've got to work from 1-10pm.. my dad's face turned black.. and becoz of me.. they are going to plan all the night activities.. well.. don't even know if it's going to happen. i'm like.. so spoilt... but i like that attention... okok.. i'm AA.. who's not.. BAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home