Saturday, December 24, 2005


bah! still no feel of xmas... hehehe.. my xmas seemed to be like ytr woh! hehehe.. had a class BBQ with my class.. with someone else... gift exchange.. and such.. haha! i was like super woman? ytr morning when i woke up, do'nt feel like eating.. then noon time i got out of my house.. can't find a time to eat.. and so... i went without b/f and lunch... and dinner starts at like 8pm.. haha.. didn't eat much... or did i?! don't know.. hahaz. gee.... let me post up my gifts here!! hehee.

gee... my HP.. hehehehe half of it mama gave me as Xmas pressie..

this, is from my gift exchange.. by jek bao! hehehe silly him, scare that i don't like.

and this? hahahz by my love loh... jk! hehe... from hui xin.. how sweet of her..

ahhh!!.. this is then from my darling.... mei mei!! i like it... nice hor!?!

and... a jacket from my sis...

and this! heheh is the 2nd present from my sister! hee.. dorothy perkins de clothes!

and this.. is from celine!! haha.. she must be saying that i'm cute.. that's y gave me such a cute one...

hahah! thanks..! thanks to all of u... that's part of my xmas pressie.. the 2nd half will be over at malaysia.. wait till i go back on the 25th... then i will know.. -giggles- other than that... no more le i guess... bah! i hereby, wish all u have a Blessed Merry Christmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home