Saturday, December 17, 2005

"whatever" --> how does this words sound to all of u who read my blog? normal? not so nice? to me.. i dislike this word.. it sounded as if that party sounded arrogant, elsewise, sounded as if u have jus irritated that person. well, maybe some of u think it's jus normal using it. but i jus find it totally rude. if u ever to see me use that word on you.. you can be assured that i ain't in a very good mood.

what about this word? "so?" --> once again... it's normal to some.. but i also dislike this word (some of u may say.. you do'nt like that's your business lah.. as long as i like it). but to me.. at times when ppl tell me "so?" it seems like people don't wish to listen to what we've got to say.. like those kinda.. "you-tell-me-for-what" attitude...


BAH... we jus belong to the different world.

jus got a call from hanying jus now.. asked me to do ME tml.. BAH!! bu yao!! do once ME.. my temper got worse once. =( i pity everyone now... pity them for being my friend... what can i give them? nothing. jus a taste of my meanie-ness. draw me a box.. let me stay in there alone. i know what i wan for christmas.. one BIG BIG BIG box.. to put myself in... and they will be my new world.

ytr... went to westmall to support my friend for her harmonical performance.. gee... looking at their conductor, celine suddenly laughed, saying that our conductor is cute during our past concert.. -giggles- hee... went to walk around.. BAH! went ero.. AHHhhh.. i don't care.. i must blog this... i saw this... this.. night gown.. that's damn fascinating lah! but damn ex... $40 bucks.. think got discount, but.. also not cheap bah. booo! gosh.. damn high recently.. -shakes head- i want i want!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home