Sunday, December 11, 2005

finally... band resumed.. went to band with a slightly different feeling today..well.. but it ended up quite good.. after that went to do some shopping with brian and shiying.. seriously ar... ther's alot of things in my mind that i wanna get.. it's either i can't find it, if not, i can't make up my mind if i wanna buy.. scare i make the wrong decision..

negative feelings again.. what's wrong with things? super sensitive... i think..someone is alr been pissed off by me.. or rather.. start to can't stand me le.. bah.. melinda melinda... why always like that? bahhhhhhh... cry and let everything out can? stupid! tears don't wanna come down..

i felt very bad for somehting too.. dunnoe how to explain or describe.. jus feel bad about it. i think i'm not sincere enough... all my fault.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home