Wednesday, December 28, 2005

AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! wht a pity that i didn't scream at the sea that day when i was there for my class BBQ. i didn't even get to face the sea in peace.. each time when i'm in this mood... i jus feel like screaming.. of jus sit quietly at the beach or somewhere quiet... fighting to hold my tears back.. am i having some kind of lack of slp or wht? i don't know..

as always lah.. melinda mah.. always in this mood.. wht's so special.. don't u get so sick talking to me at times? i get so sick at myself. i'm quite disgusted at times. other than my anger and pessimism. wht's so good? prob nothing. NOTHING. wht a dumb idiot. it always happens! each time during test or exam.. things will nv fail to happen that will bother me. wht's that?! extra challenge?! things i treasure will leave me very soon.. y give them to me in the first place? jus go away.. y must u be here when u don't even bother? insensitive freak. it's ok. maybe u are busying with other ppl who deserve it more than me. not this kinda idiot who always get into a bad mood or something. nah.. i know there's something wrong with me.. i've getting this kinda treatment since pri sch.. and for those who dislike me... feels so shiok to hear that rite? more for u to hear and to feel happy.

wht happened to me? ahh.. nothing.. jus the same old me.. no one will bother saving me. send me to IMH one day..

i'm jus a nobody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home