Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year everyone! hee.. i spent 80% of my new yr slping. such a sinner... ytr went to Su's place... it's one of the most beautiful house i've been too, a very empty flat, very simple, but it was nice, the simple decorations make it so.. high class... i love it!

anyway.. all of us gathered there, monica, rachel, grace, mark, winnie, miguel, carl, bernard... mita and her husband... hahaz.. it was kinda fun.. nothing really went on.. sooo.. jus chat, drink an eat... laugh over out silly stuff and such... everyone was laughing at me again.. coz i've nv club before? BAH.. and they said they would bring me someday.. hahaz... i'm such a mountain tortoise.. things slowed down after the countdown.. guys watched soccer, gals did nothing... so.. started to talk about.. jobs. and i discovered something that makes me feel so.. irritated about.

there's this person that i knew, happened to be one of my friend's colleague.. and know what?! she got her sacked! jus becoz of wht?! jus becoz my friend is a divorcee.. she was the kind-est person to my friend (she claimed) and was the least expectated person whom my friend tot would do that to her... she showered my friend with notes and chocolates on her first day of work, kind to her and everything. but one day, she got to know that my friend was a divorcee by my friend's current BF's brother. and there she went, telling the management that my friend is a divorcee, and that my friend shouldn't be there becoz my friend would be a bad influence to some ppl. What's wrong with being a divorcee?! when my friend got a job, there isn't any form of anything that she has to fill in regarding her status. and now... i seriously dislike that person i know.. i think it's none of her business... ppl alr got a tough time going through a divorce, whoever likes a divorce..? whoever get married to get divorce..? ppl get married cause they love each other.. no one get married expecting themselves to get a divorce ok?!

does she know.. my friend loves the job alot? now that the ladies (my group of friends) wanna help her get back her job.. but she didn't want to... the impact on her is THAT big.. does she deserve that? i do'nt think so. i'm still young to talk about all these adult's world thing.. but i think.. its totally *&^%$%. can i tell the person.. that she's lucky, that such things don't fall on her. there's alot of things that she does, ppl know.. jus that they doesn't expose her.. must she do all these?

lastly... Mei Mei... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! enjoy your trip to m'sia ah... don't miss me woh.. i shall see u later this month or something okay?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home