Thursday, January 05, 2006

today is a beautiful day! hee... i woke up at 6am.. telling myself.. "die le.. have to wakie.. cannot slp.. got exam.. wakie wakie..." struggled for a while.. i realised that it's my free day at home today... went to loo, come back and slp till 10.15am.. hui xin lah! woke me up.. hahah! oops.. jk. yup.. watch my 10am show.. then went to sch to do project... bah! today morning.. was so disappointing... my friend sms me said she couldn't meet me. sigh.. i've been looking forward to today coz i'm meeting her... bah!

so.. ya dee ya dee... did project and stuff... suddenly.. my friend sms me telling me she can meet me le! yippie! i'm darn happy loh... weeeet... heee! i went back home first.. to change.. went to sch with jus tee, shorts and flip flops.. haha i'm getting more and more casual liao.. =x it was raining cats and dogs... but i jus came back, changed and went out! bah! hee...

went to ajisen for dinner.. then to rocky for desserts.. boo hoo hoo! rocky's dbl bake is not nice liao.. doesn't melt in my mouth le... =(

anyway.. i really had a very nice time with my friend.. i really thank God that i have her with me. though alot of things i'm shy to say.. but well.. might be tiny whiny things to u.. but.. i'm shy! heee.. i'm still a young gal leh.. but thanks.. i also love going out with u.... it jus brighten up my day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home