Friday, May 19, 2006

concert's tml.. sighie... not excitement.. nothing...

glad to gather with my family members jus now.. had been long since i saw my cousins... all of us has been busy with our little life.. the next big gathering will be on the 3rd.. i hope that it will be great.. i miss my childhood days how i go to my cousin's house and "camp-ed", how i always wanna go my aunt's place, how i turned her newly bought bananas into "black" banana and got scolded by my aunt for the first and last time.. the nights when we wake up late jus to eat in a tent... the days when we "pitch" tents and slp in it.. the days... when we showered together, slpt together, went fantasy island together.. everything!! i want them back... even though i'm the "youngest" there... but it's always filled with great fun... well.. the days are over... we've all grown up now.. studying, working, dating... how i long for those days again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home