Wednesday, May 31, 2006

i'm jus a stupid fool in the end... doing something that is nv meant to be... can say i waited le ba... but.. be it.. how pretty i'm going to get.. how nice i will become.. nothing will change.. will it gain ur attention? no.. to me.. he's the cause of that change... he's the cause of ur change... it's my fault... all my fault... let my cry... slap me.. tell me.. to wake up.. this is not going to happen.. yup.. ppl tried... they tried to tell me... but i didn't heed it... i pissed them off... and shook them off... haaaa.. at the end.. what do i have?

-i pray for God to take me away... to a land far far away from here.. where there's no one here to hurt me... God.. have u hrd ur child cry?-

useless.. i don't go church.. i do nothing... God forgives.. even if he does.. i won't forgive myself for them..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home