Thursday, May 25, 2006

boo!!! so fast.. it's thurs le! weekend's coming... but.. like so dull!! dunnoe where mama will bring me to makan.. or maybe i'm the only special one?? that has got no celebration with e fam this yr?? shall see... GSS starts from tml.. but.. boo!! nothing nice to buy de.. all out-of-season de stock.. pian ren de!!! =x

*argh.. can it stop raining*

i'm going to Tomato Can.. hmm.. talking about it.. the more i like it.. but don't know how well will it suite me... roughly told celine the design.. she say it's my pattern. lalallalalaa.. my pattern really v easy de lah.. hahahaz.. oops!

tml's friday... means today is the last day to sms me if she really remembers what she said.. but i don't think so lah.. now that she has got new friends... and with the return of someone close... i guess.. i've been chucked aside.. nvm.. shall stay home then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home