Friday, May 26, 2006

things always get so exciting when it's at the beginning stage, when things gets longer... things jus get bored... ppl will get sick of it.. sigh... what am i talkng about? i dunnoe.. it jus came through my mind... the past 2 days was spent going out... yup... out with celine.. and today leen... don't know what is the factor.. but i'm getting a lil sat... the feeling of being v hurt... like whatever, ppl always says nothing good comes out of me. maybe that's the case..

getting more and more quiet as each day pass... i've got nothing to say.. and no one would listen to me.. coz i'm such a idiotic gal... since when am i a ms nice gal? no wonder everyone hates me rite?

yes, i am v neglected, perhaps, i really deserve it.. who ask me to be such a gal with such a bad attitude... brian once say, ppl give certain things to u.. becoz they feel that u really deserve it.. maybe i really deserve it.. maybe one day.. everyone will walk away from me.. and left me alone... or maybe, with my departure will brings a better world? my presence will always be the last to be notice, unless i did something bad and mean...

all my post had been fuckingly stupid and childish.. i also know that... i'm always a gal who's that un-understanding.. i'm always that gal whom ppl dislike...

i know this is only going to be a passing phrase... i promised not to cry.. but i can't control my tears..

Han Ying
The way i said certain things coz certain things matters lots to me... maybe it only works one way... if it trigger-ed you, i can only apologise. and no, i am not talking about cheryl. each single word i type out.. is not happy.. i'm not happy writing these post.. yes, maybe i might understand if i'm in ur shoes... perhaps, after all these, you know why would anyone complain about me or bitch about me.. becoz i'm such a slut. but all i can say is... i'm rather hurt by what you have said as well (not entirely from your blog)... i didn't purposely put things here to drop a hint to u or to make u angry.. maybe, i'm more suitable to be jus a hi-bye friend to anyone. Thank you for making my days during those days when i'm sad... all the best to you....

-nothing i do.. will ever be right/ good/ worthy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home