Monday, May 22, 2006

i'm fuckingly pissed over a box of chocolate.. and yes.. i am petty.. so... go and talk about these behind of me! are all guys like that or only the guys at my house are like that?! they are freakingly impolite!!! i've got a box of choc at home... only after 1 day... the whole freaking box is gone!!!!! can't he tell me when he wanna eat it?!!!! i will let him eat!!! don't eat my things and eat finish them?!!! i feel like dragging him out of his bed now and scold him.. fuck lah!! u don't jus eat my stuff w/o asking rite? he jolly well know that mom doesn't buy this kinda junk and put at home!! that's jus not some simple and ordinary chocolate can!! i'm angry la!!!! angry till i wanna cry!! irresponsible leh.. now that stupid box of choco is gone lah! i'm not petty over the choco.. it's not normal ones!!!!!!!!

like whatever lah... nothing is ever fair to me... my sister is sick.. and i've got to stay up till 12am... see if she's still having fever.. and feed her with her medicine.. when i'm having a damn headach now... (when i'm sick.. hardly anyone walk into my room).

judging by things i know.. and how much i knew certain stuff... my mood for the coming week becomes negative... like as if the stock market fall until cannot fall... it's gonna be like how i felt last yr.. what i remembered from last yr... i remembered an agreement made to me last yr.. i doubt that person is gonna fulfil it anyway.. he/she would most prob forget about it... like i got used...

well.. finished sch kinda early... went town... and met up with pei pei to pass her her bdae present.. the past weeks i've been so busy to buy her present.. went for her party empty handed =x hahahah!! nvm.. we catch poseidon... was a nice movie.. at least it didn't make me teary.. i hardly walk out of the cinema not being teary.. hahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home