Friday, September 15, 2006

Happiness is what i felt this morning..

Fear and some disappointment is what i felt during the mid morning...

Gladness is what i felt towards the end of the morning...

surprise call is what i had during lunch...

boredom is what i had for the whole day...

sadness came in while all those happens....

excitement came in too...

not forgetting... confusion...

i'm so disoriented...

there are a no. of things that are inconvenient to put it up on the blog.. i've decided to give it some time... i'm unsure of what the ending would be.. but i hope it won't be nasty... each time i'm a lil hopeful.. things crash.. jus like how my morning crashed today...

well.. i told myself.. time to move on.. u can't get stuck with the same thing... why am i being so unfair to myself at times? there are so much more outside... but.. i stood here waiting... but u nv come...

i'm being a.. not-so-nice grand daughter... my granny jus had an opt.. and i've got so much things to do that i can't be back.. no wonder they also don't like me.. and bitch about me being sticky to my mom...

actually.. can't blame anyone laa... i'm a gal who doesn't have manners.. a gal.. who's full of trouble.am not likable... like.. duh.. my mom always say i'm ill mannered.. maybe i am.. my mom said my dad don't like me most... perhaps.. becos of band and studies.. i jus miss out on family stuff...

jus.. a.. nobody's child.. anyone wanna adopt a 19 yrs old?! ( i guess they don't even wan a person like me) oopsy
=x

hmm.. my results?? surprisingly, a lil above expectation... GPA of 3.3750

CORPORATE FINANCE & ADVISORY SERVICES -> B+
INSIGHT INTO THE TOURISM INDUSTRY - > B+
INVESTMENTS -> A
MARKETING OF FINANCIAL SERVICES -> B
PRACTICE & LAW OF BANKING -> B
TREASURY -> B+
WORLD ISSUES: A SINGAPORE PERSPECTIVE -> B

am i looking forward to Uni? half yes.. half no... i dunnoe how i can handle the stress... i dunnoe how life would be.. perhaps.. more ppl dislike me.

*God, send someone down... to take my hand.. to anywhere.. even if You want me to be with You, i will go. Fill me with the strength and the appropriate mindset..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home