Saturday, September 16, 2006

nice weather to slp.. am super tired.. wasted half of my day rotting when i can be doing my report... 11pm seems like 1am to me now...

i came across this webby.. and came across something.. something that i see... i puzzled
if what i see is a lie.. then.. ok lah
if what i see is a truth.. then.. i'll be a lil sad...

will be going back to m'sia tml.. gonna visit granny..

changing one's perception is easy.. i dunnoe how to go and solve misunderstandings now.. i jus let them go on and on.. sigh.. =) nvm la.. i also dunnoe what to do..

well.. i guess he must be v happy.. what he can't get... he doesn't wan me to have it too...

i also dunnoe... a part of me seems lost... of all things... the thing i cared for the most...

perhaps... other ppl are really better friends than me.. i'm lousy.. goodfriends are always easy to find for anyone.. ecp for me...

my insecurities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home