Sunday, September 26, 2004

hmm.. back today.. eating my mooncake.. with a better mood to update... apologies to my previous entry... hehehe... yesterday... wasn't feeling well in the morning... was facin e lappy for the whole day helping my friend with her dreamweaver...got better in the late noon... i went out with danny, keith, kenneth, daphne, veronica, daniel and wei xian (dunnoe if i spelled correctly.. did i miss anyone out?!).. met them 18:00h at bugis MRT station... 1/2 an hour before 18:00h, i smsed danny ask him to accompany me to bras there to buy paper.. coz uncle pak fook asked me to buy for the youth's song book.. then he la!don't wanna go.. say tht he don't like to be late.. okie loh.. then i have to buy other days..

i reached at like... 17:50h? no one was there... hahaha i was early.. till 18:00h... no one appear!!! wah! not even tht danny who doesn't like to be late.. sigh.. if i konw tht they are going to be late.. i would have go to bras and get paper first.. sigh! wasted! kenneth, daniel and veron reached first followed by kenneth... and blar blar.. heheheh then we walked towards bencoolen (btw we are heading to khun bun for makan) then kenneth lead us the wrong way.. instead of going toward bugis village.. he walked to breadtalk.. i was full of question mark.. coz i was so sure tht it was over at bugis village tht side.. hahahah! lucky we realise it fast enough tht we turn back..

while walking pass bugis village.. saw Mr Goh... actually.. he saw me.. i didn't see him..t hen he jus waved infront of me.. then human normal reaction is to turn back and see who's tht rite... hahah! then saw tht it's him.. then say hi, bye then continue walking... after like 5 mins.. he smsed!!! DIAO!! hahahaha don't ask about the contents la.. muahahahah! we sat down at khun bun.. ordered food.... talk talk talk... keep yakking and yakking... hahahahah! after makan finish.. we went for strudel.. sigh! stupid melinda.. first time eat strudel.. hahah! don't laugh at me okie.! hahahahah.. in my memory.. it seemed as if i've been eating non-stop yesterday since 7pm till 9pm.. hahahahaha! but dunnoe whether got tht powerful anot la... heheheh! reached home at around 10pm... did my stuff and jus layed flat at my bed.. and there i go.. slping!!!!

woke up today at 7 am.. not well again.. didn't go chruch..stayed @ home... study abit of stats... arranged my pic album.. FINALLY! i've been wanting to do so ever since when? last yr.. before my O levels!hahahahha... jus now boy boy played with his stress ball with a table tennis racket(dunoe wht you call it la) then knock on the cup and the whole thing fell.. sigh.. then i have to clear up... o i sound like a maid?! muahahahahah! then now.. waiting for 20:00h to come.. then i'm meeting my friend to help her to do something as well as to makan my dinner.. mama went sheng siong with boy boy.. hehehe...

one weird thing happened jus now.. wahile watching TV jus now.. (zheng qing) my door bell rang.. so i answered the door.. it was my neighbour.. she wanna borrow wine opener.. after i close the door.. i jus cry like mad.. i didn't even realise tht i'm crying loh! till i sit down at the sofa... how stupid rite... i also dunnoe wht happened.. jus like tht cry and cry and cry...! wht's with me?! aiyo! but one thing i'm sure.. it's not becoz of zhn qing i cry loh.. today zhen qing not touching one hor.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home