Thursday, October 28, 2004

a brand new day! slept at 3am last night and woke up at 9am.. totally can't sleep the whole night last night.. had been so confused... yesterday, i made a big decision, i've jus resigned as a tutor.. have to skip this week's choir and cell group, have to skip OG4's sentosa outing.. for a family trip.. initially, i dind't agree to go with my parents... they are going to tour in m'sia.. go alot of place.. kuantan, KL, penang? tai ping?! gosh.. i also dunnoe where la.! then yesterday my dad called home for me.. ask me y i don't wanna go.. then i insisted not to go.. who knows.. my sis nag for one whole night.. aiya! i'm jus irritated.. but don't know y.. i've decided to go.. can say please my family also can.. song, it i didn't remember wrong, the lyrics goes something like, 'when i was young, i'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favourite song' then i forgot le...heheheheh! but it's a movie by splease my dad also can.. jus go and stop they mouth from talking about me.it's just so sicko at times... will be leaving tonight and will come back one week later... gonna miss so much... much my piano.. miss my bed... *the rest don't wanna mention =)*
today, am suppose to go out with hui qi de.. in the end didn't... coz it was raining at our side.. then by the time we go out also late for movies le.. heheheh! wanna watch yesterday once more.. this title reminds me of carpenter's song.. tht very sweet ammi cheng and andy lau. i also wanna watch sharks tales when i come back! kinda cute! oops... i'm out of topic again.. from going out talk till movies.. hahahahah! anyway.. before i come online to blog.. i was watching shallow hal.. it's a very nice show.. (dunnoe will knock senses into guys anot) hahah! but i think the movie abotu the gal is abit toooooo 'kua zhang' in a certain sense la. anyway.. suddenly can't think of anything to say le... mind blocked... coz i know i forgot to do soemthing.. hahaha getting old ya.. hehehe! blog one week later ya? stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 4:09 AM , Blogger nick_el_son said...

Melinda, the lyrics "when i was young, i'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favourite song" belongs to Carpenters, the song is "Yesterday Once More" :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home