Tuesday, October 26, 2004

hehe.. after busy preparing for my exams.. after multiple times of reformatting my com.. i'm finally back to blogging! days had been so busy for me for the past few weeks... exams.. exams.. and exams.. first time in my life did i ever burn midnight oil for my exams.. however, it's better than waking up and studying right before the exam right... through this exam.. i really really learn not to stress myself.. what i can.. i can.. i tried by best to study... i also learnt tht.. a student's worst nightmare is not not to study for exams.. but stepping into the exam hall with an empty brains.. hehehe! my sister laughed when i told her this.. well, i think she just don't understand la.! hahah!

anyway! test's over!!!! one load is off my mind.. but another thing came in... i've to start looking for a piano teacher again! i'm totally speechless about this topic already... totally.. i'm not willing to give up. and yet i don't know wht to do! aiya.. i'm jus st***d.. thought alot during the past few days ( i know.. i've nv ending of thoguhts) what do i wan? what do i not wan? ok. fine! down this subject.. i didn't wanna think about it. maybe i'm jus at the downside of my life.. again! again!!! argh.. i like forever down ar.. or is it only when i update my blog? muahahahah! okie la. i try to take things easy. as for now.. it's hols.. had been going back for band these few days... tml... go... esplanade ba... go borrow scores.. dunnoe wht to borrow this time round le... i'm frustrated... i dunnoe y.. when ever i start practising on my piano (hanon)... my right wrist hurts... it totally affect my mood to play... jus feel like banging on the piano... you know.. like those handicap feel when they first came to know tht they are handicap... sigh sigh.. alright... today's posting is till here.. another rubbish post.. yes, i know... gee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home