Wednesday, October 13, 2004

sorry for not blogging for so many days ya.. sigh.. i'm apologising to myself.. who would see my blog?! goodness.. now.. it's exam break.. and yet wht i'm doing? online.. what the hack... i'm feeling very very sad.. why? don't ask me.. i also don't know.. i have a feeling tht i'm going to fail my exams.. becoz i'm not studying hard... i think i will have to retake my module le.. i don't feel like studying.. y must i study? i'm tired about very things *grr! jus hurt my feet.. ass! PAIN!* sigh.. i feel like smacking myself at times to wake myself up? STOP DREAMING MELINDA! i've dreamt for the past 17 years of my life.. y am i still dreaming?! i don't understands.. why must i land myself in such a pathetic state? i chose it and yet i complain... grrrrr. i jus hate all tht is going around me... yesterday i was thinking.. if i got admitted to the hospital... who will come and visit me.. maybe then.. ppl will visit me.. ass! stupid attention seeker! why am i like this? why?! someone pls tell me... sigh

started my day by going to sch this morning... got to sch at 10am for stats extra lesson.. however.. mr ong got the time mixed up.. he tot it's 1030h.. so we had to wait loh.. lesson was fine.. but towards the end.. i switched off le... the lesson ended at around 1400h.. then both me and jasmine went boon tong kee to makan.. damn full! *burb* hehehe then head home.. hehe each of us pay around... $9.75 hehehe got to eat my favourite fried beancurd... yum yum.. missed mudpie... talking about this.. pei ting promised met to bring me out for mudpie after my exams... sigh.. forget it la.. i don't even think i wanna eat le.. fail subject very fun meh.. where got mood to eat..asssssssss! why must ppl think tht i'm clever? i'm NOT.. i'm NOT clever at all...believe me for once will you?! i'm not smart! jus becoz i wear specs.. means smart?! naive! i've let everyone down.... totally... i'm so ashame of myself... same on you melinda! i don't even wan to see you anymore.. you are such an ass! SHAME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home