Wednesday, September 20, 2006

ppl come and go in everyone's life... we are on the earth... to find the way back to God... some ppl made it.. some ppl din't...

in a single day... i learnt about 2 person's death... they are not strangers in my life.. they do'nt jus come and go... they contributed to my childhood...

1) my aunt, Elizabeth Rose Berry... like her name suggested, not a chinese, she never got to know who's her dad... when i was young... out families would gather.. we would go to her house almost everyweek swim, play, talk... whtever there is... till one by one all grew up...

she migrated to aussie when she learnt of her cancer... the battle carried on for 3 yrs... then she came back to singapore...

her death was a sudden one... i was shock... looking at her pics.. looking at her.. the images of my time at her place all came back to my mind... i miss my childhood... i miss those days when we go her house and had fun... she's a person whom i never fail to see, her smile.. her smile.. shows u her gracious-ness.. when till this day.. this moment.. she still look as good as ever...

the only pity thing was that her child is not at her deathbed... they were in the air.. flying back to singapore.. when their mom passed on... seeing all these scene.. made me feel like tearing more... thank god their dad is a pilot.. they get to catch the flight back.. one of them almost can't make it...

then, at that moment, i was telling myself "can one of the NPCB ppl forgo their flight seat on sat.. and let them come back first?" nothing matters more to see the last of her...

2) my mom's old neighbour mom... whom i called.. po po (granny). i used to run to her house when i was young too.. cos she stayed near me... ever since we grow up... i shifted, i stopped visiting, or rather.. RARELY...

i've not seen her for years... i can still remember how she looks like.. like those kinda tv show's hong tuo jing.. or rather.. she used to be one.. with my maternal granny... even when i didn't go other.. she would ask my mom about me.. well.. days ago.. i heard about her from my mom.. still clear headed.. but.. God's calling is unexpected.. she left...

they left.. to be at God's side.. they are not defeated by cancer.. but brought to a better place where they have been searching for.. their misery on earth ended..

funeral is yet another occasion to bring families together... i've met up with uncles and aunties whom i've not seen for... 11years...

one by one... is leaving... life is so fragile... jus have to expect it..

i am jus trying to be strong.. many times of the day.. i feel like crying.. who can i tell all these to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home